Sunday, August 16, 2015

Review of The Muscle Stick - Massage Roller

So most of family and friends know that I have recently started exercising more and have found a lot of joy in jogging/walking.  I found my legs becoming very sore and tight from the new strain I was putting on them from doing 5k runs and attempting the C25k. 
I definitely had to jump on the opportunity to review this muscle stick. Boy am I glad I snagged this deal!

I absolutely LOVE this thing!! As soon as received it through the mail (my poor UPS guy) I had to use it immediately.  What a difference it has made on my legs and thighs! I also use it on my neck, shoulders, back, basically any body part I can reach easily!
It stretches out and relaxes the tensed up muscles very easily. 

Instead of being a foam roller, it has very well made small plastic rollers with little grooves on them, that help target your tense areas and you can apply just the right amount of pressure to relieve them.
The bar is not made of plastic, but of metal so no worrying about it bending or breaking easily after being used a few times.

I find myself using this thing at least once a day if not more, and it is loved by the rest of my household.


What's great is that the manufacturer offers many different colors to suit everyones needs,  I of course got the pink roller.


I provided the link to where you can get your own roller and try it for yourself.  I definitely recommend this!

click here to purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment