Friday, August 14, 2015

Review of Baetea Teatox

first off,
 let me tell you.. this tea tastes AMAZING! whether you drink your tea hot or cold, this will taste wonderful for you. You wont need to add any sweetener to it, it is just right.   When you open up the bag it smells wonderful, like walking into a Teavana (yum!)

 This detox is completely natural, so it is very healthy for you as well as a great weight loss product. It acts an appetite suppressant, so you feel fuller longer with out the urge to snack mindlessly (which is awesome, since I am a stay at home mom, I find myself sometimes eating more than I mean to)

 Do not worry, this does not cause you to any type of stomach discomfort or frequent bathroom visits, which is awesome, I have tried other detox products and those are my usual results.

Ive been able to lose about 8 pounds in the couple weeks I have tried this product, I FEEL better, my clothes FIT better(WOOHOO!), and I have tons of energy, which is great for running around and keeping up with my kids. This tea has jumpstarted my weight loss again and I am thankful I tried this product out( Ive gotten into a slump lately)
I definitely recommend this tea to anyone who is trying to take a healthy, easy way to detox, lose weight and gain energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment