Thursday, August 6, 2015

Review of the Honeyskin body lotion




I was excited to try this product! My skin gets dry every easily(especially my ankles and elbows). First off, I LOVE that it doesn't have a strong odor,   I did think it was going to smell more like honey, or have a sweeter smell to it than it actually did, but that is ok with me since we have sensitivity to strong smells in my home. Secondly, it goes on the skin very smooth and doesn't feel too greasy or oily which is great, I don't like to feel like my skin is oily from a product, I normally steer clear from ones who feel greasy. Third, it makes my skin feel very moisturized and look great! It absorbs very well with little dry time.
I  do think the packaging is very appealing to the eye, a lot of people judge an item based on how it looks and the reviews they can find through the internet. 




I did receive this item at a free or reduced cost from the manufacturer to provide my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment